Friday, March 6, 2009

My Bachelor Days are over............

Okay, my husband and I are still talking about the Bachelor, yes we are addicted. We have a contest that after all the ladies get out of the limo we choose who we think will win. Well, as it always goes with us he picked Melissa, go figure. Well I do not think he should be a winner, due to Jason being such a creep, Melissa DID NOT WIN!!!!!
He still thinks he's a winner and maybe he's right, Melissa is the winner because she's not with Mr. pet them, jump all over them, make-out with everything, cry on EVERY episode, take my shirt off every chance I get and wear suits that are entirely to small. So I guess he really did win, bleep!!!

6 comments:

dorthyinoz said...

I love love love this post Lisa!!!! I never watch the Bachelor but now I want to see it. My first thought was, "wow Lisa, tell me what you really think." LOL I miss you so much. Take care and write sometime. Believe me, I know motherhood takes all our time and energy.

Jerlynne said...

You see Lisa...this is why I don't watch shows like this. Soul-less, heartless men being chased after by desperate, scheming (and oftentimes skanky) women. Oh wait - that describes every show I DO watch. Nevermind.

McQuivey Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McQuivey Family said...

Just like childbirth...you'll forget and watch the next one. You didn't like his tight polyester suits that were extra shiny?

McQuivey Family said...

Dancing is the sweetest revenge. Vote for Melissa on dancing with the stars...that is if you can spare a vote away from Holly Madison.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

you don't know how bad i wanted to text you that night!! but i don't have your new number....

jason is the king of slim!!! and if he would have said "i just have to follow my heart" one more time i would have punched the tv!!

and is melissa really gonna be on dancing with the stars??