Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Hairdo, 50th Wedding Gala & Two Birthdays

Avery has been begging for a haircut and she would only have one person touch her hair and that is her aunt Annie. We took over Anne's salon with the girl cousins, you know girls, hair products, chairs that go up, down and turn quite fast and blow dryers everywhere, they were in heaven, Anne was not.
She was quite thrilled with her new look and I was pleased not to see it in a ponytail and it made her look older, (which is the part Avery liked.)
We then ventured for a nice dinner at Trio in Salt Lake City, the girls posing outside the restaurant.
The 50th Wedding anniversary did arrive, with chilly weather for utah in August, but it was perfect. Brett's parents were very excited to see friends and family celebrate with them on this special day.
The girls wouldn't leave the food alone. They were caught in the act stealing strawberries again.
We were finally able to get a family picture with Brett's family and a big thank you to Jer for arriving early to snap this gem. The partyin was alot of fun!
Finally, a birthday gift to a niece and nephew on time. We ventured to Caitlin's birthday cookout for her 9th birthday.
And this little guy is so destination worthy, little Zane turning 3. It was so cute to see him so excited to open all of his gifts. This was a great way to end our summer.

3 comments:

McQuivey Family said...

Cute pictures! I want a copy of the girls at Trio - pre Mattie sick! I think I'll title my blog that now "Destination Worthy!"

K and K Steindorf said...

Love the pictures, I would also like a copy of the girls at trio. Nice family photo. Who is the couple on the left side of the photo? Mom

Jerlynne said...

Okay - I also want a copy of the picture of the girls at Trio. Great photos - how did you make them so big on the blog?