
Sometimes living here we forget how much our city has to offer. We took Taylor down to the Bellagio to see the fountains and it was great. I think I'm getting old, the kids were like, yeah okay mom.

The kids smiling and enjoying the hot, hot weather. By the time the fountains were done we wanted to jump in them.

My favorite place in the Bellagio is the Atrium, and it was decorated so beautifully. The kids took in Mt. Rushmore.

This is a minature Bellagio made out of seeds, twigs and plants, it was great.

This one is for you mom, these hydrangeas (Spelling?) were beautiful, almost as pretty as yours, mom.

This is the Trevi fountains in Ceasars Palace, we made a wish and a new car was not sitting in my drive way when we got home.

We had lunch with Rocky Balboa at Planet Hollywood. It was a great day. Giselle, no gambling was involved, not even a slot machine.
2 comments:
I can't believe that Taylor has grown up into such a pretty young lady, and I bet T.J. doesn't mind too much either!! Thanks for the pictures of the flowers they are so beautiful.
hey guys, Check out the nuttalls blog!!
Post a Comment