Saturday, October 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Avery!

Our Little Avery turns 11 today. When I say little, I mean little. She only weighed 5lbs when she was born and we dressed her in doll clothes for the first few weeks. She has always had red hair and their was some major discussion when she popped out with that bright red hair. She has always made us smile and has been a great big sister and little sister to her siblings. Happy B-day Avery!









4 comments:

McQuivey Family said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Does it count if I post it on the blog?

lisa said...

Of Course,it counts. How are you guys? I loved your 100 days post.

Jolynn said...

Happy Birthday Avery! I love the pictures.

Jen@eighteen25 said...

Happy Birthday to Avery...

Was it on Saturday... and she didn't even say anything?? we could have sang to her.

Love the sweet baby picture. and wow look at that back flip!! gymnastics would be fun to photograph!!